Biking and Walking Paths
Paved trails run throughout Walla Walla from Rooks Park, east of town to the College Place city limits, near Fort Walla Walla Park. The region's rolling wheat fields and nearby Blue Mounains are just right for the more experienced mountain bikers and road cyclists.
Enjoy playing golf at one of the 5 public courses in the area or for private member the Walla Walla Country Club offers a scenic golf course, club house restaurant, and swimming pool.
- Wine Valley Golf Club - 176 Wine Valley Rd, Walla Walla, WA 99362 1-877-333-9842
- Walla Walla Country Club-1390 Country Club Road, WW 509-525-1780
- Veterans Memorial golf Course- 201 E Rees Ave, WW 509-527-4507
- Wildhorse Resort & Casino- I-84 exit 216 Pendleton, OR 1-800-654-9453
- Touchet Valley Golf Course-209 N Pine ST. Dayton WA 509-382-4851
- Pheasant Creek Golf Course 14302 Touchet North Rd Touchet, WA 509-394-4653
- Milton-Freewater City Golf Course- 310 Catherine Ave, MF OR 541-938-7284
Winter in the valley gives you great choices of snow-covered play grounds within an hours drive of Walla Walla.
- Ski Bluewood- www.bluewood.com
- Spout Springs- www.skispoutsprings.com
City Parks- Fort Walla Walla Park has a historic museum. Pioneer Park boasts a scenic rose garden and an aviary of exotic and colorful birds. Rooks Park borders Mill Creek and a wonderful walking path. It is a great spot for outdoor volley ball and picnicking.